Sunday, June 3, 2012

Foretell's Release

Hey friends!

Just wanted to let you guys know Foretell's release date is scheduled for June 24, 2012. I know it has taken much longer than expected and I'm truly sorry for making you wait so long. This story meant a lot to me and I wanted to tell it exactly how I pictured it. Now that Foretell is finally edited and finished, I can hardly wait to share it with you!

In a few days I will also post an excerpt, so look out for that. I'm currently in the middle of moving to Tennessee so I won't have internet for a few days, but as soon as I do I will give you guys an update.

Lastly, I just wanted to say that my readers have been so awesome. Every comment I receive from one of you on here motivates me and reminds me why I love this so much. So thank you, thank you, thank you!

Quote of the day: "If stories come to you, care for them. And learn to give them away where they are needed. Sometimes a person needs a story more than food to stay alive."
—Barry Lopez, in Crow and Weasel

9 comments:

  1. I'm definitely excited for June 24th to get here! Good luck on the move. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cathy! I'm so excited too :) Hope you enjoy Foretell!

      Delete
  2. I am from Book blogs and I loved!!!!!! Wanderlove!!!! I can't wait to read this! Yeah June 24th:)

    http://andreaheltsley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea! Thanks for stopping by! I'm thrilled you enjoyed Wanderlove :) Hope you enjoy Foretell just as much!

      Delete
  3. Can't wait for June 24th! Good luck with the move and I look forward to hearing more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Celeste! Can't wait to share it with you :)

      Delete
  4. I loved Wanderlove and have recommended it to many friends and family members! I can't wait until Foretell is released! I have even reviewed Wanderlove on my book blog, www.booksaresanity.blogspot.com
    Thanks for the amazing book! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved your review :) I hope you enjoy Foretell!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I am so excited for Foretell's release!!!

      Delete